May 27, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Lately Delia Creates and KojoDesigns hosted Color my Summer series and there were so many brilliant ideas! One project caught my eye from Mary Janes and Galoshes. You must stop by her blog she has sooo many cute projects and her little girl is adorable! She came up with a yellow hat with a really easy tutorial.
 I just had to make one for my dolly! I turned a tube top that used to swallow me for the fabric and attached a little bow. I literally made it in like 20 minutes, which is always nice with two little ones.
She loved it and so did I! I think it looks like a little bonnet than an 80s visor:).

before:

after:


that little bow makes my heart smile:)  A cute accessory to wear whenever summer decides to arrive.
-Georgette

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute & creative! And what a sweet little model you have. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling! I love it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks adorable! And what a cute model! ;)
    Thank you so much for linking this up with {nifty thrifty sunday} last week!
    I hope to see you again tomorrow!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!