Aug 14, 2012

Guilt Free Pan Dulce

As you already know from this post we are huge lovers of pan dulce or sweet bread.
Its an occasional breakfast treat that's fluffy and lightly sweetened.





One day I took out my polymer clay and let the girls have at it and I decided to try to make these mini treats of heaven:)


They didn't take long at all to recreate I just played with a few different shapes.

So cute!


Friends and family loved them and want me to send them some:)


I want to stick these little charms everywhere!


Super fun craft.
Its like a little piece of San Antonio.

xo

GiGi



6 comments:

  1. These are so cute I love all things miniature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Eri's blog llevoelinvierno.blogspot.com. I love pan dulce too!!! The polymer clay pan came out great...can you send on to Cali too???
    Yoly from madeforlilybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you are so sweet..I'll totally send you one! I love anyone who loves pan dulce:0)

      Delete
  3. really... you'll send little ol' me one? thanks so much! I could message you my home address. thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing doll:) just send me your address:)

      Delete

I ♥ your comments!