Jan 10, 2011

I gave into the coffee filters!

I believe your home is meant to make you happy. Since I'm a stay at home momma I'm constantly fighting with it. I stare and evaluate every room." What can go in here?" or "This needs to go." I guess like everyone I get bored with my decor.
After taking down  all the Christmas decorations my living room looked so bare.  I've seen these fluffy, clean wreaths all over the net. Trust me, just google coffee filter wreath and there is an array of different versions. I opted for the simplest one since I'm so impatient and need to hang up whatever I make within an hour..he he.

Supplies:
-1 pack coffee filters
-wreath form
-ribbon
-glue gun and glue sticks
( you pretty much just smush the bottoms of a filter and glue them in bunchs all around)




Now I'm just a little bit happier sitting in the living room.
Don't you just love all those light,airy ruffles?



~Georgette

3 comments:

  1. I love coffee filter wreaths! Yours looks great. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath turned out really well! Great place to hang it, nice job!
    Christine
    greatoakcircle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wreath! It's so pretty and inexpensive to make...yours came out so nice! ~Monica

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!