Aug 13, 2012

Having Fun with Bubbles!

Awhile back a stumbled upon this pretty awesome blog Mom Advice and a recipe for homemade bubbles! I really wish I would have done this at the beginning of summer because I have thrown away so much money on store bought bubbles.
Blowing bubbles is one of the things my girls love to do most when they are playing outdoors.



All you need:

  • 1 gallon of water
  • 2/3 dish liquid ( I heard people swear that dawn is the best, but I used Seventh Generation because thats what I use and it worked just fine!)
  • 2-3 tbsp glycerin    

Just mix together and have fun!


I found this adorable coral dispenser at Target for like 5 bucks!


my little dolly had fun mixing the ingredients together.


she loved it!



Big dolly said they made the BEST bubbles ever!
Mission accomplished!




Everything including the dispenser cost $8! Best deal ever on bubbles and we have so much to probably last until next summer!
Thank you Mom Advice! And thanx for droppin by:)

xo
GiGi



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!