Nov 17, 2012

my handwriting.

I discovered this really cute link up from Sarah from One Sweet Tuesday over at Something Charming. I thought this was really unique because you get to see other bloggers handwriting. Our handwriting is so intimate and personal and sadly it is diminishing. A few months back I remember seeing on the news that they were trying to get rid of handwriting classes here in Utah due to technology takin over. Very sad, I don't think they won though. I hope! Even if they do I'm going to make sure my dollies have beautiful handwriting;)
 
So thanks Joelle for the link up! Make sure you head over there.
 


Write it Down
 
well here's mine and yes Joelle I added a lil' washi tape ;)
 
 

*hugs*
Georgette

3 comments:

  1. I love your handwriting! That quote is great, too. Too bad I don't have any washi tape. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wish I had washi tape! :)

    So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dolls:) got the washi tape at target! $4 for 3 rolls! In the office supply aisle! They come in different colors!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!