Nov 11, 2012

Happy Veterans Day!

 
I was born into  a military life.
My dad is a retired marine.
My brother is an air force vet.
And well we all know my hubby is currently serving the USAF as well:)
 
our first family pic together in uniform 5 yrs ago!
 
 
It's been a wonderful life. Traveling, being exposed to different cultures, leaving friends, making new friends, but oh those times apart can be rough. I know at times I can get to a point where I think I can't do it anymore, but when I look back I'm so proud that my husband and my little family were able to get through it all. 
Trust me our first year here was tough. I missed home, my family, our routine of things.
But it made me into such a self reliant woman. It made our children more open minded to everything around us.
It DEFINITELY made our marriage stronger.
I believe it tests all aspects of one's self and abilities and WE MADE IT!
Its been a long and crazy ride, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
I feel blessed to be married to such a chivalrous and kindhearted man:)
 
So happy Veterans Day to all the men and women out there that make and keep our country strong.
 
*hugs*
Georgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!