Jun 11, 2012

Just a few Treasures.

Thrifting oh how I love thee. It is therapeutic, exciting, comforting, and makes my heart oh so happy. That feeling of not knowing what you're gonna find. You know what I'm talkin about. Mmmm...that musty, old stank that lingers amongst the racks of clothes and housewares. Hehe..ok enough with my ode to thrift stores. Just wanted to share some little finds...




Aprons, hand crocheted doily place mats, Pyrex mug, Japanese stoneware, and that sweet, yellow sewing box!


Eh, this embroidered little dilly is kinda morbid(for a whopping 75 cents)  I can't help but love it:) Plus those vintage children's books that I couldn't pass up!

That's all for now. I have a mini-home tour coming up soon that shows a tad bit more of some of my treasures so stay tuned!

:o)

Georgette

2 comments:

  1. I <3 thrifting, too. It is definitely therapeutic, and the smell is (usually) fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that crossstitch, gloomy but great!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!