Jan 7, 2013

taking on new adventures.





wow. it's been a good few weeks of silence around these parts.

I did a lot of reflecting and appreciating this holiday season. I was remember back to the first xmas with my little family and I was so high strung! I wanted everything perfect and was missing my extended family back in Texas.  I've grown so much these past few years in living in the moment and not taking for granted the small things that make up "the stuff" of life.
Last Christmas season was definitely hard having my husband deployed and I never want to relive that again, but man did it make me soak in every second he was here with us this year. Not only that, but I was blessed with a surprise visit from my sister and I met my nephew for the first time!

My resolutions for this year is to not be afraid to try new things and not to get stuck in too much of a routine of things. Don't get me wrong I still have a few things that we NEED to stay in routine for my girls sake , but I just want to continue to grow as a person and not just as a momma:)

That being said, one big change I've decided to throw myself into is homeschooling. Yep you heard me right. I know this is such a controversial topic and another day I will write why I chose to finally do this. Along with this scary and exciting adventure we will also be moving in 4 months! I can't really say where yet, but I'm so happy for a new chapter.

Just wanted to peek in and say thank you again for reading and I'm still keeping my hands crafty and heart open.

*hugs*
Georgette


 


 














 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!